The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Taking Baby Steps

As I said in my last post, I'm taking this week to plan for this year. I have also been reminded that not only should I plan for this year but also form a broader vision for at least the next 5 years.

The 5 year plan vision initially was hazy, but is now becoming clear. It helps to put in small amounts of energy in it everyday rather a big burst of energy for 2 days and then recovering from that energy loss for 1 week. That takes me to my first resolution:

Sustainable Energy levels - at least till I can maintain my Mach 3 speed, I will be flying at lesser than Mach 1.

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home