The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Filling up Facebook Updates Page :)

Hi everyone,

  1. All those people who are constantly bombarded by facebook showing updates I made, I'm sorry.
  2. All those people who go to their facebook and see the whole news feed page filled up by me, I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry folks, please accept my humble apology.

I'm in the phase of taking baby steps back to facebook, social networking and my netlife as I call it.

Stay warm this winter.

Oh and new year resolutions almost done :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home