The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Dada's Confession

In his usual styleSourav Dada was a pressure cooker during the match. As the article states, he was relieved when India won.He is such a nervous wreck....is he scared of the happenings during the World Cup. May be we shud try this on our political leaders and see if for a change they perform in the interest of the nation.

1 Comments:

Blogger The One said...

ooodi baba dada here i didnt know u wphere a big fan,i know i should be dropped cause i have a positive attittude in life and i also take tiger biscuits so i could not see ooodi baba deekta nahi hai mughe andha ho mai please neha come to my restaurant i will give you roshagulla got to go now nagma waiting for me at hotel ooodi baba late ho gaya

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home