The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hooray!!! We Won We Won

We have done it again. For all those wondering what this outburst is about...India has won the Second ODI. Absolutely big fan of cricket. I would've loved to watch the match. 356 wow!!!....now that's a score....but for a such big total I would've thought India would win with an even more comprehensive.....and thus a round of applause for the Pak fight back 58 runs isn't a big margin..... I am sure if Afridi would have gone all out, Pakistan might have have even won.

A usual Tendulkar seem to have not performed with the bat or the bowl....any explanations for his suddern downturn.....I am a hard core Tendulkar fan.....but I also believe that he has to be consistent in all the games....not make a big score in one and then do nothing in the other.....or is it just that all bowlers across the globe have studied all his shots is a greater detail and he has to invent newer shots with each ball.

Waiting for all comments on this one

2 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

Better link and review
http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2005/APR/222362_INDPAK2004-05_05APR2005.html

And I am just waiting for SRT to start hitting.. I am sure he will strike back.

Read Gaurav's blog (linked from mine) for something abt SRT.

Animesh

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arre SRT aab thanda ho chala hai.isiliye hard pinching ki jimmedari uske clone ne li hai.I feel u should have mentioned dhoni's name in ur blog.This guy from ranchi made all the difference by hitting 148 in 123 balls mamma

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home