The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I finally did it!!!!!

Yes, I finally motivated myself to go to the gym.

Yesterday was my first class. I have joined the Bally's @ center city. Its kind of expensive, but for two months I guess its fine. After that I can go to the my university gym and carry on from there.

Credit also goes to my dear freind Rohini, who is visiting me from Florida. She joined the gym first, and then seeing how happy she was....I could finally push myself to come out of hibernation of almost 2 years.

Yes, its been 2 yrs since I worked out at a gym. Since, the time I came from India I had been struggling to fit into the country, region, people and coursework. There were also some other issues (which don't need any mention) which were keeping me busy.

But, now it was like my fairy Godmother waived her magic wand and all the issues disappeared. I only work 2 days a week and my courseload is balanced, so I can find time to do things for myself. I've finally learnt to tackle the loneliness and stopped feeling bad.

Now, back to good things in life. Yesterday was my first workout session. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was like I was back home in the gym doing my thing. And just like the first time I had started going to the gym, today morning when I woke up, my whole body was sore. But, I felt really great.

And, I guess that is the thing with going to the gym. Keeps you in shape and the endorphins keep you happy!!!!

And as Reese Witherspoon said in the movie Legally Blonde "Happy people don't kill their husbands." I would say Happy people stay happy and strive to keep everyone around them also happy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet another fairytale by miss neha.. neways.. keep up the good work.. and best of luck for the gym.. lage raho

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I cud have the same drive & drive oops drag my bloated self 2 a gym.Arre koi auto ya rickshaw dila do bhai
Neetu phua

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late than NEVER

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ritesh Nayak said...

yo neha, just looked at your blogs. will have a lot of reading on my hands i feel. i never knew you wrote.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home