The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

1 month over at work

I just finished 1 month at my internship. Its a whole new world when one starts living on their own even when in college. And then its completely different when ur working and living on your own.
I haven't been as lucky as my other friends who have a nice group of people to hang out with after work. In my friend circle at work, I'm the only one who is working till 6 pm everyday and reach home at 7:30 pm, after a good hour and fifteen minutes of travelling by bus and train. After this I'm very tired. I reach home and all I want to do is fall on my bed. I don't even want dinner. Sadly, I realise that I'm heading towards the problem I always thought I couldn't get and that is crash-dieting. I sometimes skip breakfast or move to it to a later time, cause I slept an extra 5 mins. I always wanted to be an adult, live on my own, take my own decisions. But, what I didn't know is that I was heading towards a point where my life would be governed by the seconds and minutes, where 5 mins would make the difference of catching or missing the train to work. I mean I don't understand, what kind of life is this, where one can't take time out for onself and even get an extra 5 mins on sleep. I knew work would be a whole new world. But I don't like this part of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I haven't been as lucky as my other friends who have a nice group of people to hang out with after work"
not a very nice thing to say..considering there are pple who consider u a cool person and would like to hang out with u....

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home