The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It is really the City of Angels

Yes yes.....I'm talking about LA aka The City of Angels.......quiet literally for me....in more ways than one.....the main reason will be elaborated upon my later articles....but the one reason is also pretty important one.

Not a lot of people know that mamma and papa had gifted me a digital camera for my 22nd b'day. This is the second digital camera I own because the first one got spoilt during the Thanksgiving Vacation last year.

And an even lesser known fact is that the second camera had also gotten spoilt. The lens was stuck and so the upon switching off the camera the lens wouldn't move and thus the zoom also didn't work. I started keeping the camera in my mp3 player's bag so that it doesn' spoil further.....but today when I asked my friend to click a pic of me. She did so and returned the camera to me. Habitually, I moved the dial to switch off the camera and guess what happened....the lens retracted and closed.

I couldn't believe it so to reassure myself that I wasn't dreaming I opened and closed the camera thrice. I also tried the zoom button and that also worked. I don't have any idea how my camera was fixed or who or what fixed it. Its times like these the presence of higher being is strengthened. I thought long and hard and couldn't explain how my camera had magically gotten repaired. It was almost like and Angel waved her/his magic wand over it and it got fixed in a jiffy. Looks like LA has more than Angels for me. Whatever, the case its always been the case that all my problems seem to simplify or get solved whenever I see bhai. He is definitely My Angel.

The main reason why LA is also the City of Angels is 3-4 part story which follow this post pretty soon. So, stay tuned.....to read more interpretations of My World!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help always comes when you really want it or should we say when you need it.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Animesh said...

Interesting.. I don't even remember touching your camera :-).
Love,
-A

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a n00b

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home