The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Independence Day

This is the link to PM's I-day speech. I missed being home and watching it live on tv. I'm used to watching the Independence Day and Republic Day celebrations live. Our Indian association also had a small ceremony, simple and sweet as it is supposed to be, unfortunately I wasn't able to go. But it really made me very happy to see our flag flying high as it always does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

here are some pics also..

cheers
-A

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home