The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My mommy...Bestest

Yes, ladies and gentlemen - "My mommy is the bestest and any of you who want to contradict that can come and talk to me." Isn't that what all of us believe, but the main question is how many times do we actually tell our moms that? Well, if you haven't said it already to her, I suggest the following:

Step1: If you are within driving distance of your mom - you go to her with a bunch of her favourite flowers.

Step2: When she opens the door, give her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek and the flowers.

Step3: Take her out on a date. Yes guys and girls!!!...you can always take your mom out on a date.

Ma, I know I'm not in the same city as you......so all I can say is - I Love You to death - always have and always will. I know I've been your naughty one.....but today I'm where I'm all because of your sheer hard-work and discipline. I hope that some day in the future when I'm in your shoes I can be as proud of my kids as you are of yours and give them the same love, discipline and sanskaar that you have given us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

waiiiiit a second.. the title is wrong.. it should be..

"My maami bestest" :-).

Why don't we have a happy aunty's day?
Well, perhaps because Hallmark has not made cards for that occasion yet :P

-A

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home