The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Got My First Pay Check!!!

Yes, guys. I have finally recieved my first pay check. I am so happy and excited. after sweating out and back breaking work at our college cafe (15 hours a week), getting the pay check is such a nice feeling. I am so overwhelmed with joy, that I can't write properly. This has also taught me the value of each dollar or unit of currency wherever one is working. I have now realised how hard papa and mamma have to work for us to have such a lavish life. though ma would argue that papa works harder than her, but I think both of them work hardest for their fields of work. The first three months of work were cool because it was just 10 hours a week. but after classes started this term I got 15 hours of work....I was excited that I wud earn more money. but what I didn't realise, that it meant more work and more of standing and lifting heavy items....everyday after work I have sore feet and sometimes sore back.....but next day morning it cool, so I go to work and come back home evening all tired and crash on the bed. But I am completely enjoying the work.....and so I don't want to quit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

Sahi hai behnaa...

aur pakora banao :-)...

-A

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khub khilao aur kamkajoo beti bano

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home