The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Will the Women do what men cudn't

For those of u wondering, I am talking with regard to the Women's Cricket Worl Cup final.India defeated New Zealand to reserve a place in the finals. and looks like its going to be a replay of the Men's World Cup. Yes, the Indians will be facing Australia....its deja vou. but I wish and hope that it is where the similarity shud stop. Lets all cheer and wish that this time around India achieve what they want to....a win against Australia.

So Go India Go India Go!!!!!wooooo hooooo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

Good one sis..
I was going to post this also.. Best of luck to them!
-A

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home