The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Great Man

I came around this article onAdi Godrej: Middle class billionaire on rediff. It is a refreshing change to see some people haven't taken their success to their head and are firmly standing on the ground. I think this is the secret of his success. It is also close to my heart, as it is about an Indian tycoon with Indian middle class values which is very difficult to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home