The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hectic Schedule

hey there.....the rest of this week is very hectic...so I'm blogging today. not much has happened except I have tons of work on my head. one of profs decided to move the bring forward the due date on one of our assignments and since our group was to present it.....we're all in a dizzy right now.....I just wish the presentation goes on well. I'll probably be pulling an all-nighter today coz I have to finish assignments and study for the mid-terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home