The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Bihar not so backward after all

Backward Bihar leading India, is an the article that was published by BBC.

At first a little difficult to digest, but it seems that one of the most backward states in India is actually setting examples which other states are following too. Read on and see for yourself that Bihar isn't as backward as its projected to be.

The only thing I want to say is that I would like Indian media to be the first ones to report and write feature pieces on India. I think people in India would still like to hear and see " the real news" before knowing how the Indian movie industry is doing and all the gossip and glossy news and if Mr. Sanjay Dutt got implicated or acquitted in the case or if Bipasha Basu experienced a little bit of stage fright while presenting the New 7 Wonders of the world.

Thanks to Ajju papa for sending in this article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

Good job posting this one sis!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home