The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Back to Blogosphere

Yes, ladies and gentlemen and web crawlers I'm back and active on the blogging circuit.

It was a long break (well deserved, I don't think so). But, now I'm back and here to stay. December was my last post and in the blogging world, as we all know, its light years ago. My absence was because of multiple reasons - Poor time management, laziness, job hunting, apt hunting and self hunting. The last reason is slightly wierd, but most special.

It was one of my down cycles that had kept me away from one of my favourite activities..blogging. Its a popular belief that life is can be best explained as following the wave theory. This means that life takes you up the roller coaster and down it and doesn't really give a whole lot of time to catch a breath properly. I guess, that is the thrill. It also is painful, I've almost been to the borders and back of one of most painful state of mind a person can get into. That story, is for another post though. Here I want to talk about some other reasons which were off-springs of this root cause.

My lack of interest in myself led to poor time management and laziness slowly started setting in. And before, I knew it I was late in doing anything and everything. Went on for quiet sometime until I was finally jolted out of it by my guardian angel (you know who you are). And what a 440 volt jolt it was.....definitely brought me back to conscious and enjoying life, like before.

I do realise that my life is quiet mundane and simple by many standards of enjoying life.....but you know what I'm having fun and I'm happy and nobody can tell me that I need to do a whole lot of other things to enjoy life. Enjoying life, by definition, is very very personal for the individual as it is defined by them. Its not an absolute state and I'm loving my state of mind right now and my life just the way it is.

I would definitely like to sharpen my skills and blow away the dust settled on my brain and knowledge.....but since its been such a long time, I guess it will take sometime. Another shock treatment might not be a good idea, but definitely something less drastic than that is the need of the hour.

And then, I had three important tasks. First of the first thing a student does when they are in their final year college.....job hunting. Making sure my monetary independence is taken care off was quiet a task. I had my shares of hope and despair in the process. And my guardian angel stood by me rock solid all through it and kept boosting my morale. And then my happiness knew no bounds when I landed the job at Deloitte, the dream company for us consultants type. The day when I got the news will definitely go down in my autobiography as one of high points of my life, especially after 12th and VTU.

After my appointment, I was faced with the daunting task of finding accomodation, as I had shifted out of my older place. It was a slight struggle and whole lot of money spending, but I was able to get my current residence without toiling as much as I did for the job.

Last but not the least, after I took care of my monetary needs and security and basic needs, it was time to give some time to myself. Talk to me, the me, who I had lost somewhere through the 3 years of corporate boot camp. I set out in search of her and slowly I'm discovering pieces of her. As I gather the pieces and put them together; all I can say to my two angles , my twin pillars of strength is that: "I will be back. The Neha, you knew, will be back soon. With some nuances still intact. Hey, no one's perfect. But, that is part of being me and love it or hate it, its gonna be there.......kyunki:

"Hum to bhai jaise hain, waise rahenge. Ab koi khush ho ya ho khafa, hum nahi badlenge apnee adaa. Samjhe na samjhe koi hum yahee kahenge."

1 Comments:

Blogger Animesh said...

waah waah.. welcome back!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home