The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Recap!!

sorry, I haven't been able to post something new for quiet some time on my blog. I kind of got caught in this term. I have some heavy duty subjects. but I am enjoying all of them. my work load has also been increased this term to 15 hrs per week. I am also looking into spreading my wings. so as to speak about joining clubs and get involved into activities. I just hope its not too late.

I finally got some free time today morning as my 9o'clock class is cancelled for today. Prof. Lippincott is going for a jury duty. He is a nice guy and my philosphy prof. I enjoy his class. he is really expressive. When I had signed up for the course, I had just signed up because I needed some course for my humanities elective, but now I am happy that I took Philosphy. It will also help me prepare for other two philosphy required courses we are to take for for our major.

I haven't been able to really make friends who I would hang around with outside class.....but I really don't have much time after class. still trying, lets see how things happen. candee is back and I am a lot of fun. yesterday we spent a whole day together and caught up on a lot of things. it was really nice. I felt good after a long time.

but I am looking forward to end of the term coz my dear bro is coming from India to see chicago and will also come to philli. then me and him are flying back together to Chicago. hoping to see Chicago by day and nite, if papa agrees. crossing my fingers over it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home