The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update Blog - Done!!

Is blogging or as I call it "Updating Blog", a job. This question has been bothering me, so much because of the repeated inquiry about the currentness of my blog from my friends. Yeah I said that I feel like writing on my blog about certain things, it doesn't imply - right away. Though, I think, my friends are now finally successful in their endeavor because I'm actually writing on my blog. Kudos to all of you. But, I'm not going to let you guys have the pleasure to get your names on the credit role - JTB :-) :-).

I know some of you, might tell me, "Oh you have so much ego that we can't say anything to you." Well, if you think that, you are completely mistaken and hopefully none of you would think that way. And even if you do, please feel free to feel anyway you want - I don't care. People who know me well enough are the ones I don't feel like saying anything to and I know that they will understand what I want to say. If you are super-confused with everything written in the paragraph, don't exercise your brain too much because its obviously not meant for you.

So, I'm still on the circuit but not as frequent as other guys. I've been busy with other things but I'm alive and still kicking and playing in this world.

And if anyone feels I've been insensitive in this post towards them - feel free to say and write your thoughts. But, I'm not apologetic for anything on this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deever said...

janta toh bahut kuch bolti hai...sab karna zaroori nahi hai... at the end of the day..its your decision..karna hai ya nahi..and once you've made the decision..stand by it..

11:57 PM  
Blogger Animesh said...

welcome back!
:)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home