The World & Me

This is my reflection of the events in the world and my life. If something catches ur interest, do leave ur ideas and comments on the article.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, India

I am a simple God-loving person who believes in simple pleasures of life and loves hanging out with friends and family and have lots fun.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Atlanta Rocks

Rock Climbing, trekking and Wii - the 3 reasons why Atlanta is the most rocking place for me.

Bhaiya took us rock climbing yesterday and we (Bhai and Me) absolutely loved it. The place was called Atlanta Rocks and experience ws absolutely rocking :) - cheeky, I know.

Wii (advised by mom, I converted the name into a link - for everyone who doesn't know what Wii is)is the second reason for Atlanta rocking so much. Loving it completely and totally hooked to it.

Trekking is coming up next :).

2 Comments:

Blogger seema jyotishi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:13 PM  
Blogger seema jyotishi said...

Can you please clarify what is "Wii"? Accha hai amit tumlogo ko apne tarah pahadi bana dega.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home